Main Article Content
The article describes a case of a 16-year-old child with a brain tumor with clinical manifestations in the form of vomiting syndrome. The frequency of occurrence in the population, the initial clinical signs, and the advantages of neuroimaging methods to confirm the diagnosis are considered.
- 1. Zakharova I.N. Syndrome of regurgitation and vomiting in young children / I. N.Zakharova, E.N. Andriukhina // Pediatric pharmacology.- 2010, - No. 4. – pp. 106-112
- 2. Diagnostics of children's diseases: handbook / M.V. Chichko, A.A.Astapov, P.Arens, I.V.Vasilevsky, and others; edited by M.V.Chichko, - Minsk, 2002-575c.
- 3. Functional constipation in children and its nature immune feature:Special issue on COVID-19:Yesterday/ D.R.Khamraeva/ Today and Tomorrow p, 243-248,0
- 4. Pediatric gastroenterology edited by Prof. Kornienko, St. Petersburg, 2020, page
- 5. The frequency of the spread of functional constipation in children in the Bukhara region. KD Razzakovna/ ResearchJet Jour al of Analysis and inventions 3 (1), 51-57.2022
- 6. Dolgov A.M., Ishkov S.V., Aptikeeva N.V., Yakubova T.M. Clinical and topographic comparisons in brain tumors in children. //Neurology, neuropsychiatry, psychosomatics. - 2014. - No. 1. - pp.21-25