Main Article Content
This article describes how to monitor the quality of care for women during pregnancy and childbirth for postpartum haemorrhage, i.e., evaluate the clinical and cost-effectiveness of care, standard requirements, and conduct surveys, patient reviews and prioritize complaints and appeals. . feedback on patient satisfaction monitoring.
- 1. National standards of increasing the quality of perinatal care in the health care system of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2017
- 2. Sbornikklinicheskixprotokolov on obstetrics. Tashkent, 2019.
- 3. Luzanova, I. –Medico yuridicheskie konflikty kak indikator kachestva meditsinskoy uslugi / I.M. Luzanova // Pravovie voprosy v zdravooxranenii - 2012. - № 1. - S. 48-54.
- 4. Romodanovskiy P.O. Izuchenieneblagopriyatnye usloviya v akusherskoginekologicheskoy praktike / P.O. Romodanovskiy, E. Barinov // Meditsinskoe upravlenie. - 2012. - № 6. - p. 44-49.
- 5. Bossemeyer .D. 2000. Steps to Develop Standards. PROQUALI PowerPoint presentation. JHPIEGO Corporation: Baltimore, Maryland.
- 6. Malianga L, E Sarriot and P Tavrow. 2000. On the Trail of Quality Supervision: New Markers and Tools. Presentation by the Quality Assurance Project
- 7. World Health Organization. World Health Organization multicountry survey on maternal and newborn health. Geneva: WHO; 2012
- 8. World Health Organization. WHO Handbook for development guideline. Geneva: WHO; 2012. Available from: http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/75146/1/9789241548441_eng.pdf
- 9. World Health Organization. Evaluating the quality of care for severe pregnancy complications: the WHO near-miss approach for maternal health. Geneva: WHO; 2011. Available from: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2011/9789241502221_eng.pdf