Main Article Content
Information exchange around the world, the process of globalization, the alignment of interpersonal relations cannot but affect the human psyche. Psychosomatic disorder is caused by emotional and emotional impact, boredom, violation of the normal course of health in general as a result of the fact that external factors cause negative changes in the human psyche. Today it is proved that when somatic diseases are affected, it is impossible to cure the disease without taking into account mental factors[1;2]. Oncological diseases, which the last is called the disease of the XXI century in the years, have high growth rates all over the world. It is known that today breast cancer is of serious concern to the world community and is the cause of the untimely death of many women. Unfortunately, if earlier this disease was observed in women aged 50-60 years, every year it is rejuvenated, today the first complications are observed in adolescents, even in children, newborns.
- 1. Manasova I. S. Distance Education: Illusions and Expectations .\\MIDDLE EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC BULLETIN\\ VOLUME 20 Jan 2022 ISSN 2694-9970 P-184-186.
- 2. Manasova I. S. ANATOMICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL FEATURES OF DEVELOPMENT. \\ Emergent: Journal of Educational Discoveries and Lifelong Learning\\. ISSN: 2776-0995 Volume 3, Issue 1, Jan, 2022 P-127-131.
- 3. Манасова И.С. Гигиенические Аспекты Мукомольного Промышленности.\\ AMALIY VA TIBBIYOT FANLARI ILMIY JURNALI\\. ISSN: 2181-3464 S-100-106.
- 4. Manasova I.S., KosimovKh.O., Hygienic aspects of the possibility of using the new insecticide Seller in agriculture // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. - 2020.-R. 336-342.
- 5. MANASOVA I.S MANSUROVA M.X., Youth's Look for a Healthy Lifestyle // Central Asian Journal of medical and natural sciences. - 2021. - P.149-153
- 6. MANASOVA I.S. YADGAROVA SH.S; Analysis if Indicators of Physical Development of Preschool children // Central Asian Journal of medical and natural sciences. - 2021. –P.154-157
- 7. Manasova I.S., Doktoraxborotnomasi. Features of cardiovascular disease in children 2020, No. 1 ISSN 2181-466X.-C. 49-52.
- 8. MANASOVA I.S., ANALYSIS OF STUDENTS ’OPINIONS ON THE BASIC COMPONENTS OF HEALTHY LIFESTYLE // Doktor Axborotnomasi 2021, No. 1 (98) ISSN 2181-466X.
- 9. Abdullaeva M.A. Pathomorphological Changes that Develop in the Wall of the Aorta Under the Influence of Radiation// CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES. Volume: 02 Issue: 04 | Jul-Aug 2021 ISSN: 2660-4159 CE Page 198-203 198-NTRAL ASIAN JOURN
- 10. Abdullaeva M.A., Kosimova D.S. Evalution of the quality of life of patients with cirrhosis after surgical prevention of bleeding from varicoseveins of the esophagus// International journal for innovative engineering and management research 2020, 9(11), 185-189 Hindustan
- 11. Abdullaeva M.A., Kadirova L.V., Turaev U.R. Changes of Indicators of Immune Status in Patients with Nonspecific AortoArteritis on the Base of Combined Therapy// The Pharmaceutical and Chemical Journal, 2020, 7(1): 35-38 35 Available online Research Article ISSN: 2349-7092 Coden(usa)
- 12. Abdullaeva M.A., Muyidinova E.G., TairovSh.M. Influence of Equator and Tessiron therapy on clinical symptoms and functional state of vascular endothelium in patients with nonspecific aorto-arteritis. // Science of young scientific and practical journal Ryazan 2015-№3.- P. 40-44
- 13. Ibrohimov K.I. The Meal of The Students // Indonesian Journal of Public Policy Review //. Vol 18 (2022): April -P 1-5
- 14. Ibrohimov K.I., Features of Lobor in Agriculture//CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES. Voleme: 02 Issue:07| Jan-Feb 2022 ISSN: 2660-4159. Page 87-91
- 15. Ibrohimov K.I. Hygienic Features of Sorting and Spinning in the Production of Wool // MIDDLE EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC BULLETIN // . VOLUME 22 Mar 2022 ISSN 2694-9970. -P12-15