Main Article Content
Coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) pandemic continues to grow all over the world. Currently, several research studies have been performed, focusing on the understanding of the acute respiratory syndrome and treatment strategies. However, there is growing evidence of the neurological manifestations in patients with COVID-19. Similarly, the other coronaviruses (CoV) epidemics; severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV-1) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS-CoV) have been associated with neurological complications. CoV neurotropism, direct invasion of the virus to the central nervous system (CNS) and post infection neurological complications were suggested as the cause of these presentations.
- 1. Khodjiyeva Dilbar Tadjiyevna, Khaydarova Dildora KadirovnaTechnology of Treatment and Prognosis of Patients with Syringomyelia,, American Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences 2021, 11(1): 67-68
- 2. Khodjiyeva Dilbar Tadjiyevna, Khaydarov Nodirjon Kadirovich, Bobokulov Gulmurod Dilmurodovich,, ‘”Differential diagnosis of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke, ways to optimize rehabilitation measures” Vol.. 5, No. SPECIAL ISSUE (2020) International Engineering Journal For Research & Development
- 3. Levine DM, Ouchi K, Blanchfield B, et al. Hospital-level care at home for acutely ill adults: a randomized controlled trial. Ann Intern Med. 2020;172(2):77-85. doi: 10.7326/ M19-0600.
- 4. McNeary L, Maltser S, Verduzco-Gutierrez M. Navigating Coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) in physiatry: a can report for inpatient rehabilitation facilities. PM R. 2020; 12(5):512—515. doi: 10.1002/pmrj.12369.
- 5. Brugliera L, Spina A, Castellazzi P, et al. Rehabilitation of COVID-19 patients. J Rehabil Med. 2020;52(4):jrm00046. doi: 10.2340/16501977-2678.
- 6. Fan E. Critical illness neuromyopathy and the role of physical therapy and rehabilitation in critically ill patients. Respir Care. 2012;57(6):933-944. doi: 10.4187/ respcare.01634.
- 7. Xiang YT, Zhao YJ, Liu ZH, et al. The COVID-19 outbreak and psychiatric hospitals in China: managing challenges through mental health service reform. Int J Biol Sci. 2020;16(10):1741-1744. doi: 10.7150/ijbs.45072.
- 8. Imomjonovich I. I., Fayzullayevich S. S., Erkinovich N. J. S. Immunogenesis of Kidney Transplantation, Maintenance of Vital Signs of Transplanted Kidney //Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology. – 2021. – С. 6794-6798.
- 9. Imomjonovich I. I. et al. Immunogenetic changes in kidney transplantation //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2021. – Т. 6. – №. 3. – С. 3-3.
- 10. Imomjonovich I. I., Amirkulovna A. G. Methods of early detection of rejection in a kidney transplant from a relative donor //Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 05. – С. 293-295.
- 11. Li Y., Wang M., Zhou Y., Chang J., Xian Y., Mao L. et al. Acute cerebrovascular disease following COVID-19: a single center, retrospective, observational study. SSRN Electronic Journal. 2020. doi: 10.2139/ssrn.3550025.
- 12. Weston S., Frieman M.B. COVID-19: Knowns, Unknowns, and Questions. mSphere. 2020;5(2):e00203-20. doi: 10.1128/mSphere.00203-20.
- 13. Yang J., Zheng Y., Gou X., Pu K., Chen Z., Guo Q. et al. Prevalence of comorbidities and its effects in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;94:91-95