Main Article Content
The clinical course of the postpartum period was studied prospectively in 203 women who suffered massive obstetric bleeding. The first, main group consisted of 109 women whose bleeding was stopped by surgical methods. The second, comparative group consisted of 94 women who had postpartum bleeding stopped by organ-preserving operations. The control group consisted of 50 women with uncomplicated course of labor and postpartum period. To determine the quality of life of women who suffered massive bleeding in childbirth, we used a questionnaire-MOS SF-36, consisting of 36 indicators
- 1. Valeryevna, S. L., Mukhtorovna, K. G., &Kobylovna, E. S. (2019). Premature Birth In A Modern Aspect. International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, 11(10), 31-37. Retrieved from.
- 2. Volkov A.E., KrasnikovaN.Ya. et al. // Materials of the IX All-Russian Scientific. the forum "mother and child" - M; 2017. - p. 41-42.
- 3. Karimova N. N. Some biochemical mechanisms of endothelial dysfunction in women who have suffered massive bleeding in childbirth / N. N. Karimova, O. Y. Poyanov, F. K. Akhmedov, N. R. Zokova // Bulletin of the general practitioner. - Samarkand, 2020. – №2 (94). – Pp. 47-51.
- 4. Karimova N. N. On the issue of the causes of postpartum bleeding in the Bukhara region / N. N. Karimova, F. K. Akhmedov, N. S. Naimova, M. U. Rustamov, I. I. Tosheva / / New day in medicine. - Tashkent, 2019. - №2 (26). - Pp. 186-189.
- 5. Karimova N.N., Tursunova N.I. “Рresent and future of reproductive system after massive obstetric bleeding” // European science review, Vienna, № 9–10, 2018, September–October, Volume 2. Medical science. -Р.78-79.
- 6. Karimova N.N., Akhmedov F.K., SalomovaI.S.,Rustamov M.U. “Clinical analysis of childbirth stories with postpartum hemorrhage, taking into account rehabilitation measures”//“Medicine and Law”, Copyright @2019 Authors ISSN 23194 634 Vol-38 Issue-1 Year 2019, Р.133-137.
- 7. Karimova N.N.,Ayupova F.M., Rustamov M.U. “Analysis of childbirth stories with postpartum hemorrhage, taking into account rehabilitation measures and future of reproductive system after massive obstetric bleeding” International //Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Scopus / Jan-Mar 2019/Vol 11. Issue 1. -Р.1690-1695.
- 8. SarkisovaL.V., YuldashevaR.U., KurbanovaZ.Sh. &AslonovaM.J. (2020). The Role of Indicators of Ferrokinetic and Endogenous Erythropoietin in Anemia of Pregnant Women. American Journal of Medicine andMedicalSciences, 10(4), 262-265.