Main Article Content
The biosynthetic abilities of some basidiomycetes Pleurotus ostreatus, strain UzBI 108, Agaricus bisporus, strain 12, A.bisporus, strain -2, Fomes fomentarius, Inonotus hispidus, strain T-18 on various plant wastes for the formation of protein, proteolytic enzymes on waste were studied alcohol industry. Selected under conditions of maximum accumulation of protein and enzyme by Pleurotus ostreatus UzBI 108. Agaricus bisporus pcs. sp 12 and Agaricus bisporus pcs. sp.2, which depends on the cultivation time, the concentration of vinasse in the medium and the type of mushrooms. The formation of a sufficient amount of protein with essential amino acids and proteases opens up prospects for the use of the studied basidiomycetes in the bioconversion of wastes from the fermentation industry into useful products of microbial synthesis.
- 1. Conduc M. A., Narimanyan M. A., Bulatov A. P. // Forage Production. 2004. no. 4. Pp. 2-5.
- 2. Rajarathnam S, Shashireka MN, Bano Z. 1992. Biopotentials from basidio macromycetes. Achievements Of Applied Microbiology. 37:233-361. doi: 10.1016/S0065-2164(08) 70256-9.
- 3. Kurzin A. B. / / Food industry. 2005. no. 1. Pp. 25-30.
- 4. Kuznetsov I. N., Ruchay N. S., Lembovich A. I., Sazanovets M. A. Change in the composition of post-alcohol Barda during anaerobic and enzymatic processing / / Trudy BSTU. Ser. 4, Chemistry, technology of organic substances and biotechnology. - 2011. - № 19. - Pp. 289-295.
- 5. Nitayavardhana s, Khanal SK. 2010. Innovative biorefining concept for the ethanol sugar industry: production of protein-rich fungal biomass based on vinasse as a feed ingredient for aquaculture. Bioresource technologies. 101:9078–9085. Milk:10.1016 / / j . Biotechnologie, 2010.07.048.
- 6. Rabinovich M. L., Klesov A. A., Berezin I. V. Action Kinetics of cellulolytic enzymes Geotrichum candidum. Viscometric analysis of hydrolysis kinetics of cellulose substrates. Bioorganic chemistry, 1977, vol. Z, p. 405-414 . Biotechnology, 2010.07.048.
- 7. Lowry, O. H., Rosebrough, N. J., Farral, A. L. and Randall, R. J. (1951) protein measurement using the Folin phenol reagent. Journal of biological chemistry, 193, 265-275.
- 8. "Enzyme Preparations", Methods for determining proteolytic activity, GOST 20264.2-88, USSR State Committee on standards, Moscow, 1988
- 9. Steven A., Cohen Deviel J. amino acid analysis using phenyl-isothiocyanate derivatives / / Analyt. Biochemistry. Volume 17. 1988. No. 1. P. 1-19.