Main Article Content
The data on the treatment of asthenopia in 33 patients (22 men and 11 women) aged 22 to 38 years with computer visual syndrome are presented.
M-cholinomimetics, alpha-adrenergic agonists and their combinations were used as a pathogenetic effect on the accommodative muscle in the treatment of asthenopia in computer visual syndrome. Timely medical treatment allows you to completely get rid of the clinical manifestations of computer visual syndrome and stop myopization of the eye.
- 1. American Optometric Association (AOA) [Electronic Resource]. URL: http://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/caring-for-your-vision/protecting-your-vi-sion/computer-vision-syndrome.
- 2. Akinbinu R.T., Mashalla Y.J. Knowledge of Computer Vision Syndrome among computer users in the workplace in Abuja, Nigeria // J. Physiol. Pathophysiol. 2013. Vol. 4 (4). P. 58-63.
- 3. Brzhesky V.V. Dry eye syndrome: a disease of civilization // ConsiliumMedicum. 2013. Vol. 3. Р. 114-120.
- 4. Egorova A.V., Mykolnikova E.S. Irifrin 2.5% in treatment of computer vision syndrome // RMJ. Clinical Ophthalmology. 2009. Vol. 1. Р. 30-33.
- 5. Isakova E.V. Work with the computer and computer vision syndrome // Vyatskii Medical Herald. 2011. Vol. 3. Р. 32-35.
- 6. Kiseleva T.N. Anthocyanosides in the correction of eye microcirculation and hemodynamic disorders in ophthalmic pathology // Russian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2013. Vol. 1. Р. 108-112 (in Russian)].
- 7. Smita A., Goel D., Sharma A. Evaluation of the factors which contribute to the ocular complaints in computer workers // J. Clin. Diagn.Res. 2013.Vol. 7 (2). P. 331-335.
- 8. Sutormina O.V. Organisation of accomodative-vergence dysfunction diagnosis in computer vision syndrome // Herald of Tambov State University. 2012. Vol. 2. Р. 632-637.
- 9. Ovechkin I.G., Agafonov N.N., Ovech-kin N.I., Yudin V.E. Functional correction of the eye in operators engaged in extensive visual work from the viewpoint of modern requirements to medical rehabilitation // Russian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2015. Vol. 1. Р. 90-97.
- 10. Rosenfield M. Computer vision syndrome: a review of ocular causes and potential treatments // Ophthalmic Physiol. Opt. 2011. Vol. 31 (5). P. 502-515.