Main Article Content
The article presents the results of a survey of 903 (523 boys and 380 girls) children with tuberculosis aged 2 to 10 years who are being treated at the Andijan regional tuberculosis dispensary.
Clinical forms of respiratory tuberculosis in children were mainly represented by tuberculosis of the intra-thoracic lymph nodes.
Tuberculosis in children developed, as a rule, during the first year after contact with the bacterial excretory agent, both with the presence of drug sensitivity of the pathogen and with its multidrug resistance.
- 1. Aksenova V. A., Baryshnikova L. A. The effectiveness of the tuberculosis recombinant allergen in the early detection of tuberculosis infection in children and adolescents in the conditions of a general medical network // Issues of modern pediatrics. - 2015. - Vol. 14, No. 3. - pp. 358-362.
- 2. Aksenova V.A., Klevno N.I., Kavtarashvili S.M., Kazakov A.V., Pahlavonova A.D. The focus of tuberculosis infection as a risk of development of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in children. Tuberculosis and lung diseases. 2018;96(1):11-17.
- 3. Aksenova V.A., Baryshnikova L.A., Klevno N.I., Kudlay D.A. Screening of children and adolescents for tuberculosis infection in Russia - past, present, future. Tuberculosis and lung diseases. 2019;97(9):59-67.
- 4. Gubkina M.F., Khokhlova Yu.YU., Yukhimenko N.V., Petrakova I.Yu., Sterlikova S.S., Evseeva N.I. Characteristics of tuberculosis processes in sources of infection and in sick children with different contact duration. Tuberculosis and lung diseases. 2018;96(9):17-22.
- 5. Dovgalyuk I.F., Starshinova A.A., Galkin V.B., Beltyukov M.V., Kudlay D.A., Yablonsky P.K. Tuberculosis in children in the Northwestern region of the Russian Federation: epidemiology and effectiveness of diagnostic measures. Pediatrics. 2019; 98 (3): 274-279.
- 6. Macías-Franco S., Fernández-García M., Costales-Álvarez C., Mayordomo-Colunga J., Rozas-Reyes P. Miliary tuberculosis and choroidaltuberculoma in a three-month old baby girl: Diagnosis and follow-up of a case //Archivos de la Sociedad Española de Oftalmología (English Edition), Volume 95, Issue 1, January 2020, Pages 42-44.