Main Article Content
Cognitive impairment is one of the most disabling complications of ischemic stroke, significantly impairing the patient's adherence to rehabilitation and long-term life-long treatment, reducing the quality of life of the patient and his relatives. The article deals with the issues of epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology of post-stroke cognitive impairments. Improving the efficiency of rehabilitation of patients after stroke remains one of the most important strategic tasks of Russian healthcare. Cognitive impairments that develop early after a stroke negatively affect the rehabilitation process. Their timely identification and correction can improve the functional outcome. Currently, the use of many drugs with neuroprotective properties does not have a strong evidence base. Risk factors, classification, treatment and prevention of post-stroke cognitive disorders are discussed.
- 1. Vakhnina N.V., Parfenov V.A., Nikitina L.Yu. Cognitive impairments in stroke and their treatment with memantine. Clinical Gerontology 2005; 11 (8): 49-52.
- 2. Gusev EI, Kamchatov PR Plasticity of the nervous system. Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry. S.S. Korsakov 2004; 3: 73-78.
- 3. Ilyasova F.N., Levin O.S. The effect of hypoglycemic therapy on the dynamics of cognitive impairment in type 2 diabetes mellitus in the early recovery period after ischemic stroke. Zemsky doctor 2015; 3 (27): 19-22.
- 4. Karpova E.N., Muravyov K.A., Muravyov V.N., Karpov S.M., Shevchenko P.P., Vyshlova I.A., Dolgova I.N., Khatueva A.A. Epidemiology and risk factors for ischemic stroke. Modern problems of science and education 2015; 4: 441-450.
- 5. Kovalchuk V.V. Influence of Mexidol on neurological deficit, social adaptation, and neglect and "repulsion" syndromes in patients after stroke. Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry. C.C. Korsakov 2011; 111 (12-2): 52-57.
- 6. Kosivtsova OV Management of patients in the recovery period of stroke. Neurology, neuropsychiatry, psychosomatics 2014; 4: 101-105.
- 7. Kotov S.V., Isakova E.V., Chataeva GS, Prokhorova N.V. Akatinol memantine in the treatment of patients with ischemic stroke. Psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy 2005; 7 (6): 343-345.
- 8. Kryzhanovsky G.N. Plasticity in the pathology of the nervous system. Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry. C.C. Korsakova 2001; 101 (2): 4-7.
- 9. Levin O.S., Vasenina E.E. Application of Akatinol Memantine in clinical practice. Modern therapy in psychiatry and neurology 2015; 1: 24-33.
- 10. Luria AR Higher cortical functions of a person and their disorders in local brain lesions. 3rd ed. M .: Academic project 2000; 512s.
- 11. Imomjonovich I. I. et al. Immunogenetic changes in kidney transplantation //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2021. – Т. 6. – №. 3. – С. 3-3.
- 12. Makotrova T.A., Trusova N.A., Shrader N.I., Levin O.S. The neuroprotective potential of akatinol-memantine in ischemic stroke. Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry. C.C. Korsakov 2013; 113 (7-2): 82-85.
- 13. Pustokhanova L.V., Kulesh A.A., Morozova E.M. Features of cognitive and affective disorders in the early recovery period of ischemic stroke. Family health - 21st century. 2010; 2. Available at: http://elibrary.ru/contents asp? Issueid = 862398 Link accessed on 22.22.2016.
- 14. Rumyantseva S.A., Orlova A.S., Orlov V.A., Silin S.V. Early diagnosis and prevention of post-stroke depression. Modern Medical Science 2011; 1: 104-115.
- 15. Rumyantseva S.A., Silina E.V., Orlova A.S., Bolevich S.B. Assessment of the rehabilitation potential in comorbid stroke patients. Bulletin of Restorative Medicine 2014; 3: 91-92.
- 16. Рузиев, Ш. С., Уринов, М. Б., & Набиева, С. (2020). Ретроспективные Клинико-Динамические Характеристики Больных С Мозговым Инсультом. Журнал Неврологии И Нейрохирургических Исследований, 1(4).
- 17. Sobirovna N. S. Features and dynamics of static-locomotor and cognitive impairment after postponed ischemic stroke. – 2021.