Main Article Content
In the development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in children, the premorbid background of the child and the state of the general reactivity of the body play an important role. Among the endogenous factors that determine the degree of likelihood of developing this disease, great importance is attached to immunological processes. The use of various means aimed at enhancing immunity significantly increases the effectiveness of treatment. In this regard, we studied the state of immunity in sick children with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The indicators of cellular and humoral immunity were studied in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in children. The studies carried out confirm the significant pathogenetic significance of immunological deficiency in the course of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in children and indicate the need for its correction.
- Ageikin V.A. Chronic bronchopulmonary diseases in children. // Medical science. and educational-method.zhur., No. 24, 2005, p. 7-31.
- Azizova N.D. Prevalence and structure of chronic pneumonia in children of the Khorezm region. // Soglikni saklash tizimining birlamchi buginida bolalarga kursatilaotgan yordam sifatini yahshilash. Republic of ilmiy-anjumani materialari. Toshkent, 2003, p. 98-101.
- Ataullakhanov R.I., Gintsburg A.L. Immunity and infection: dynamic opposition of living systems. // Pediatrics, No. 4, 2005, p. 47-61.
- Asadova G.U. Cardiointerval diagnostics and treatment of chronic bronchopulmonary diseases in children. // Soglikni saklash tizimining birlamchi buginida bolalarga kursatilaotgan yordam sifatini yakhshilash. Republic of ilmiy anjumani materialari. Toshkent, 2003.S. 101-103.
- Garib F.Yu. Immune dependence of diseases and principles of immunocorrection // J. Infection, immunity and pharmacology. Tashkent. 2002. No. 1-2. with. 22-27.
- Dzhubatova R.S., Umarova Z.S., Gulyamov R.O. and others. The value of the psychological status in the formation of a chronic bronchopulmonary process in children. // Mater. 13th National Congress on Respiratory Diseases: Abstracts of reports. Moscow-2003. with. 65.
- Ibatova Sh.M., Mamatkulova F.Kh., Rakhmonov Yu.A., Shukurova D.B., Kodirova M.M. Assessment of the Effectiveness of Treatment of Rachit in Children by Gas-Liquid Chromatography. // International Journal of Current Research and Review, 2021, 13 (6), P. 64-66.
- Ibatova S.M., Mamatkulova F.Kh., Abdukadirova N.B., Rakhmonov Yu.A., Kodirova M.M. Risk Factors for Development of Broncho-Ostructive Syndrome in Children. // International Journal of Current Research and Review, 2020, 12 (23), pp. 3–6.
- Ibatova S.M., Mamatkulova F.K., Ruzikulov N.Yu. The Clinical Picture of Acute Obstructive Bronchitis in Children and the Rationale for Immunomodulatory Therapy. // International Journal of Current Research and Review, 2020, 12 (17), P.152-155.
- Kaganov S.Yu. Modern problems of childhood pulmonology. // J. Russian Bulletin of Perinatology and Pediatrics. Moscow. 2003, No. 3. with. 9-16.
- Liverko I.V. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Tashkent, 2005.
- Rachinsky S.V., Tatochenko V.K., Volkov I.K. The place of chronic pneumonia and chronic bronchitis in bronchopulmonary pathology in children. // Pediatrics, No. 1, 2004, p. 58-62.
- Chuchalin A.G. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. M .: Binom, 2000. p. 306-307.