Main Article Content
This article talks about the role of the Russian language for students of non-linguistic universities, in particular, medical universities. The article highlights the need for knowledge of Russian as a foreign language in order to acquire additional opportunities in the field of professional growth for future physicians.
- 1. Artemov V. A. Culture of speech. M .: Knowledge, 1960 .-- 28 p.
- 2. Arutyunova ND Language and the world of man. M .: Languages rus. culture, 1999.-896 p.
- 3. Arkhipova EV Fundamentals of methods of development of students: Textbook. manual for stud. ped. universities. M .: Verbum-M, 2004 .-- 192 p.
- 4. Balandina E. Communicative competence of medical workers // Higher education in Russia, no. 11, 2006. 152 p.
- 5. Balashov JI. V. Russian language and culture of communication: Workshop: In 2 hours / Ed. O.B.Sirotinina. Saratov: "Lyceum", 2002. -41— 192 p. ChII - 192 p.
- 6. Balashov LV, Dement'ev VV Russian language course. Saratov: Lyceum, 2005 .-- 1056 p.
- 7. Bakhtin M.M. Aesthetics of verbal creativity. M .: Art, 1986.-445 p.22:
- 8. Belchikov Yu.A., Panyusheva M.S. Difficult cases of using the same root words of the Russian language: Dictionary-reference book. 'M': Sov.encyl., 1968. - 296 p.