Main Article Content
This study presents a case of career-oriented full-time stay-at-home mothers who suffered from the transition from career to a housewife and then again from housewife to career. Verbatim of her case. Reasons and Impact on Psychological well being are presented. Coping strategies are highlighted.
- 1. Ashman, S. a. (2002). Maternal depression,infant psychobiological development and risk for depression. Children of depressed parents:mehcanisms of risk and implications for treatment , 37-58.
- 2. Belsky J, J. S. (2006). the multiple determinants of parenting. developmental psychopathalogy:Risk,disorders and adaptation, 38-85.
- 3. Boyle, M. A. (1997). Influence of maternal depressive symptoms on ratings of childhood behavior. journal of abnormal child psychology, 399-412.
- 4. K, A. s. (2006). Implication of high risk family studies for prevention of depression. American journal of preventive medicine, 126-135.
- 5. Lancet. (2015). a systematic analysis for the global burdon of disease study. Global burdon of disease, 388.
- 6. press, A. (1999). Mothers work outside home doesnt hurt child. washington times.
- 7. Ustun TN, A.-M. J. (2000). Global burdon of depressive disorders . british journal of psychiatry, 386-392.