Main Article Content
To study the hypotensive efficacy of micropulse diode-laser trabeculoplasty (MDLLT) and to determine its place in the complex treatment of various primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG). MDLLT was performed in 22 patients (114 eyes) with various stages of POAG. The results showed that MDLLT is an effective and safe treatment modality, especially in the early stages of POAG.
- 1. Abouhussein MA. Micropulse laser trabeculoplasty for openangle glaucoma. Delta J Ophthalmol. 2016; 17: 80-4.
- 2. Fudemberg SJ, Myers JS, Katz LJ. Trabecular Meshwork Tissue Examination With Scanning Electron Microscopy: A Comparison of Micropulse Diode Laser (MLT), Selective Laser (SLT), and Argon Laser (ALT) Trabeculoplasty in Human Cadaver Tissue. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008; 49:1236.
- 3. Ingvoldstad DD, Krishna R, Willoughby L. Micropulse diode laser trabeculoplasty versus argon laser trabeculoplasty in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma. Journal. 2005; 46.
- 4. Kamalova Мalika Ilkhomovna, Islamov Shavkat Eriyigitovich, Khaidarov Nodir Kadyrovich. Morphological Features Of Microvascular Tissue Of The Brain At Hemorrhagic Stroke. The American Journal of Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Research, 2020. 2(10), 53-59
- 5. M. I. Kamalova, N.K.Khaidarov, Sh.E.Islamov,Pathomorphological Features of hemorrhagic brain strokes, Journal of Biomedicine and Practice 2020, Special issue, pp. 101-105
- 6. Khaidarov Nodir Kadyrovich, Shomurodov Kahramon Erkinovich, & Kamalova Malika Ilhomovna. (2021). Microscopic Examination Of Postcapillary Cerebral Venues In Hemorrhagic Stroke. The American Journal of Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Research, 3(08), 69–73.
- 7. Shomurodov K.E. Peculiarities of cytokine balance in gingival fluid at odontogenicphlegmon of maxillofacial area // The doctor-aspirant. - 2010. - 42(5.1). - С. 187-192.
- 8. Isomov M.M., Shomurodov K.E. Peculiarities of rehabilitation of pregnant women with inflammatory diseases of maxillofacial area // International scientific-practical conference "Modern aspects of complex dental rehabilitation of patients with maxillofacial defects" May 21-22, 2020, Krasnodar. - 2020. - С. 72-76.