Main Article Content
The important role of disc protrusion and hernia in the development of medicine in the development of diseases of the musculoskeletal system requires the development of new modern methods of treating this disease. Leads to early and accurate diagnosis.
- 1. Zinyakov N.T., Zinyakov N.N. On the issue of classification and terminology of deep intervertebral discs / N.T.Zinyakov., N.N. Zinyakov // Manual therapy 2007.-№3 (27) .- P.22-28.
- 2. Nazarenko. Vertebral back pain. Technologies for diagnosis and treatment; under the red. G. I. Nazarenko / G. I. Nazarenko.Geroeva.A.M. Cherkashov.A.A.Rukhmanov.M., JSC "Publishing House" Medicine "
- 3. Netter, F. Atlas of human anatomy, 4th edition / F. Netter. M .: GEOTAR-Media, 2007 - 624 p.
- 4. Novoseltsev, Ts. Sacrum. Anatomical and functional interactions and the role in the biomechanics of the human body / Ch. Novoseltsev, D. Simkin // Manual therapy.2008. - No. 3 (31). - S. 89-99.
- 5. Skoromets, A.A. Osteochondrosis of discs: new views on the pathogenesis of neurological syndromes / A.A. Skoromets, A. Skoromets, A. Shumilina // Neurological journal.1997. - No. 6. - S. 5355.
- 6. Khabirov, F.A. Clinical neurology of the spine / F.A.Khabirov. Kazan, 2002 .- 472 p.
- 7. Proksorova E.S. Computed tomography and evaluation of the effectiveness of conservative treatment of gray intervertebral discs. Abstract of the thesis for Candidate of Medical Sciences / E.S.Proxorov. Krasnodar. 2003.-18 p.