Main Article Content
The creative integration of special scientific disciplines during the educational process at the higher school of medical profile, as shown by experience, contributes to the activation of creative thinking of students, which ultimately will affect the motivation for creative activity of future specialists in a particular field of medicine. In this regard, it is legitimate to think that for creative and complex scientific research, it is necessary to develop such theoretical concepts that would be interdisciplinary in nature, would be fruitful not in one, but in several special branches of science that are part of the system of modern medicine.
- 1. Kurbanova G. N., Haydarova N. A. Reflection of innovative pedagogical ideas in the philosophy of the English revival Traditions, tasks and prospects for the development of pedagogicalscience 2015. - p. 458-461.
- 2. Yavorskaya S. D., Nikolaeva M. G., Bolgova T. A., Gorbacheva T. I. Innovative methods of teaching medical university students / / Modern problems of science and education. – 2016. – No. 4.;
- 3. G. N. Kurbanova Important directions for the development of creative abilities and creative abilities of youth // "Pedagogical skill" // Issue 3, 2019. -P. 67-72.
- 4. Kurbanova N. G. Formation of professional thinking in the future //the International Journal for Advanced Research In Science // Volume 10, Issue 05, May 2020.-R. 98-102.
- 5. Yuldashova Sh. T. Prerequisites for the Development of Creative Thinking / / Middle european scientific bulletin / / Volume 8, January 2021. - pp. 287-289
- 6. Gulnoza Kurbanova, Shakhlo Yuldashova.- Mustaqil ishni tashkil etish tamoyillari / / Teaching language and literature / / No. 3 2021. - pp. 9-11.
- 7. Kurbanova G. N. Features of professional thinking as a factor of training of medical and pedagogical personnel of the modern stage / / University science: a look into the future, 2020. - pp. 763-766.